Thursday, June 18, 2009

Madison May/June Photo Update

Here are some newer pictures of Madison...notice most of them are in the high cahir. This seems to be the only place we can get her to sit still long enough to take a picture! I can hardly believe she is just 2 weeks shy of being a whole year old!! Yikes!! Enjoy!


The girl LOVES her corn! She screams and tries to get out of the cart to reach the corn at Farmers Market.


Awww...cute baby!


More corn please!




Hanging out with brother.


Sleepy baby...




Where's the baby? There she is!








Pet the kitty...gentle.

1 comment:

The Clan Piccini said...

Madison is such a beautiful little girl, Katie! I wish I could have gotten to see her before I left! :o) Love the pictures... you know, I never thought of giving Abi corn on the cob, I bet she'd love it! I'll have to try it the next time we make it :o)