Thursday, January 29, 2009

OK...Let's Catch Up.

So I was doing really well with my Blog posts for awhile. I was actually quite proud of myself for sticking to it!

Then came the holidays, sickness and more sickness and then just when I thought I would get my nights back...Madi decided to start teething!

So, 4 teeth later...here I am. I have pictures dating back to before Christmas that I need to post. (I have had some requests!) So please bear with me while I do a little bit of catching up.

So, the first week of December we made a family trip to the Happiest Place on Earth! It was the 1st time for Nicolas and Madi. It had been 10+ years for us too. What a blast! We met our good friend Yvonne, her daughter Riley and Yvonne's mom Elsie. We had such a great time together. I really wish Yvonne lived closer. It really made me realize how much I miss her!

We went on a ton of rides. Nicolas loved Dumbo and Pirates the best. We did both several times. Madi has been on Pirates 3 times now...and she doesn't even know it! :)


It's A Small World all dressed up for Christmas!


Madi enjoying the view in her official Disney Stroller!


Chins up while posing...no double chins! Lol!


Elsie, Yvonne and Riley at Playhouse Disney


Just what every 3yr old needs at Disneyland! Oh the mess!


You have no idea what it took to get them both looking at the camera!


Had to do it! Too cute!


I had no idea going around in circles could be so much fun!


Dumbo...for the 100th time!

No comments: