Wednesday, October 24, 2007

OK...How Cute Are They??

This week my mom has been partying it up in a condo in Avila Beach. Why you ask? She is having a mini reunion with some of her college girlfriends.

Some background...way back when, she and these 3 ladies drove from Chicago to L.A. A true road trip. Along the way they even spent the night in jail. No, they did not get arrested. They were in a small town that had no motels and the only place the town had to offer was the local jail. They even made the paper! They were considered pretty wild over 40 years ago!

They have had a great time visiting...they went wine tasting, out to fancy dinners, sat by the pool, toured Hearst Castle, visited Morro Bay, and even went to the Santa Maria Red Hat Lady fundraiser event. (Typical Old Ladies, LOL!)

I had the pleasure of meeting these ladies...they were all so kind...I can see why my mom has remained friends with them for so long. I can only hope that when I am that age, I will have wonderful friends like that!

After Their Lunch At Bayside Cafe, Morro Bay


The Ladies At My House (Linda, My Mom *Sue*, Marian, Laura)

No comments: